Icing on the Lake

by Catherine Clark | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 2/27/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 27, 2014
From Back Cover:

New Year's Resolutions, by Kirsten (with help from Crystal, Jones, and Emma)

1. Survive the month at my sister's house. Survive my 3-year-old nephew and crazy sister.
2. Learn to ice skate better. Or not fall down. Or just get a cuter skating outfit.
3. Find hockey-playing, winter-loving hottie. And invite him to the weekend cabin trip (aka "Groundhog Getaway") with everyone.

Oh, sure. No problem.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 28, 2014
My Review: This was such a cute story! Kirsten meets two boys, one she is instantly attracted to, but the other one annoys her constantly. Conor and Sean turn out to be brothers! By the end of the story, she realizes which boy is right for her and which one she should stay friends with. Kirsten also has a better relationship with her sister, Gretchen.

Reserved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 05, 2014
This book is starting out in Round #1 of Teens VBB (US only). This VBB is open to new participants if you want to join send me a PM.

Released 6 yrs ago (5/20/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Gave this book to RCOUFan from the Teens VBB (US only). This VBB is open to new participants if you want to join send me a PM.

Journal Entry 5 by RCOUFan at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 09, 2016
I got this from the Teen VBB, but forgot to journal it. I'm going through my books and this is one of the books that's ready to travel again.

Giving to JennyC1230 to use for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 09, 2016
RCOUFan gave me this book to release through Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Monday, September 12, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (9/12/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in #5161 Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy!