Man's Search for Meaning

by Viktor E. Frankl | Philosophy |
ISBN: 080701429x Global Overview for this book
Registered by dumbadum of -- wild released somewhere in Province, Ontario Canada on 2/23/2014
Journal Entry 1 by dumbadum from -- wild released somewhere in Province, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 23, 2014
A very different take on life, thought provoking read

Journal Entry 2 by weiterferne at Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2014
Thank you for this book from the non-fiction VBB. It's a thin book, but from what I heard about it, I expect it to be a somehow heavy read.

Journal Entry 3 by weiterferne at Houston, Texas USA on Monday, December 15, 2014
The author is a Holocaust survivor and describes in the first part of the book the life in concentration camps. Being a psychologist he relativates his experiences with human nature, but still not an easy read.
The second part of the book ask the reader to look into the future instead of back (a good direction as I would think) and postulates that every life needs a fundamental meaning to live on based on his experiences (not an easy one to answer for me.)