Italian Mysteries

by Francis Lathom | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/23/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 23, 2014
I received this book on1/5/14 as a RABCK from lyzard (of Australia) on LibraryThing to be used as a tutored read. Thank you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Tonight I began the tutored read with lyzard. You can find it here:

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 22, 2015
This was a very enjoyable novel even if it did have too many characters who were constantly woven in and out of the plot.

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 E-less Challenge hosted by motherof11.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 07, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at BC-DC Meetup in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is for release within the Book Buffet at the annual holiday party of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, at the home of authorauthor in Alexandria, Virginia. This is always such a fun and festive occasion!

Enjoy this book...whether it be for your personal use or for further travels. Happy holidays!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!