No Place Like Home

by Fern Michaels | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JuneBug31 of Omemee, Ontario Canada on 1/8/2004
Journal Entry 1 by JuneBug31 from Omemee, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 8, 2004
This is the first Fern Michael's novel I've ever read and must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think I'll see if I can locate another of her books.

"No Place Like Home" was an easy, enjoyable, feel good, comfortable and quick read. I read it in a couple of hours this afternoon.

From the back cover:
"The Cisco triplets are appalled by their widowed father's behaviour. He seems to care more about his gold-digging financee than he does about his own son and daughters. Even worse, Dad put their spunky grandmother, head of the family candy company, in a nursing home against her will.

Setting out to spring Granny Cisco, college seniors Sara, Hannah, and Sam soon prove that trouble comes in threes.

Apparently, so does love...As the triplets get their grandmother the medical care that will make her independent again, all three find unexpected romance. If everything goes according to plan, there's going to be quite a crowd at Grannny's house come Christmas, and more proof than ever that there's no place like home for the holidays."

Journal Entry 2 by JuneBug31 from Omemee, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Mailing as a RABCK to Hanrahan-Siudy in Schenecttady, New York as requested.

Thanks and hope you enjoy it!! :o)

Journal Entry 3 by Hanrahan-Siudy from Schenectady, New York USA on Friday, April 30, 2004
Arrived safe and sound. Thank You

Journal Entry 4 by Hanrahan-Siudy from Schenectady, New York USA on Wednesday, May 12, 2004
It was a cute little sotry about a set of triplets who help save their grandmother from wrongly being kepted in a nursing home. It is a book to make one beleive in the good old fashion values of family.

Journal Entry 5 by Hanrahan-Siudy from Schenectady, New York USA on Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Sending to Penzy for her to give to friend who lost his life partner

Journal Entry 6 by Penzy from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Monday, June 7, 2004
Will pass this on to my friend, with thanks.