The Sunday Philosophy Club

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingsota48wing of Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on 2/19/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 19, 2014
"Isabel Dalhousie is fond of problems, and sometimes she becomes interested in problems that are, quite frankly, none of her business. This may be the case when Isabel sees a young man plunge to his death from the upper circle of a concert hall in Edinburgh. Despite the advice of her housekeeper, Grace, who has been raised in the values of traditional Edinburgh, and her niece, Cat, who, if you ask Isabel, is dating the wrong man, Isabel is determined to find the truth - if indeed there is one - behind the man's death. The resulting moral labyrinth might have stymied even Kant. And then there is the unsatisfactory turn of events in Cat's love life that must be attended to."

Journal Entry 2 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, January 01, 2019
I am a bit disappointed. Not as funny as expected. Or perhaps I was not in the mood.

I will leave the book on the shelf if I can find it. If not, I will leave it somewhere in the station area.