A Month in the Country (New York Review Books Classics)

by J.L. Carr, Michael Holroyd | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingBillbookswing of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 2/17/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingBillbookswing from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 17, 2014
Classic novel well written with the undertones of the horror of WW1 hovering just below the surface.

Released 6 yrs ago (5/9/2014 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Find me read me release me

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 09, 2014
Caught today at Deli 1884 during an enjoyable lunch with a couple of buddies.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 31, 2014
Beautifully written and an all round pleasant read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (6/10/2014 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Will release this on to the BC shelves.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 6 by jirika at Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Hello I got this book from the free little library in Melbourne and will take it with me to Germany. Hope it can be part of my reading challenge.

Journal Entry 7 by jirika at Bücherregal beim KARO in Waiblingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (1/22/2019 UTC) at Bücherregal beim KARO in Waiblingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Hello dear finder. This book travelled all the way from Australia to Europe. I hope, you enjoy it. Bookcrossing is free and easy. Read the book and release it later! Have a good time.