Death Be Not Proud (Perennial Classics)

by John J. Gunther | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Meekachu07 of on 2/10/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from not specified, not specified not specified on Monday, February 10, 2014
I thought this was a pretty good read. I got it by accident and I am glad I did. A touching story from his father about his son. Definitely recommend it. If you come across this book, I hope you enjoy it.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (2/11/2014 UTC) at

Adding to the books that begin with the Letter "D" book box. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at on Thursday, March 06, 2014
I decided to keep this book because I think I was supposed to read it in high school and never did.

11/25/2016
Up next on the toberead pile and reserving for the General Literature VBB.

12/2/2016
Gunther's son dies of a brain tumor. The book is more about how he lived the 15 months after finding out he had a brain tumor. The nicest surprise for me was reading at the end of the book that all profits from the book have gone and always will go to children's cancer research.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at on Saturday, July 01, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (7/1/2017 UTC) at

On July 4, there is a huge Peach Festival in Gilbert, SC. Today, fellow bookcrosser, josierivers and I wild released a bunch of books in the community park where Festival activities will be going on. This is one of the books I left.