corner corner A letter of Mary

A letter of Mary
by Laurie R. King | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmaid-of-kentwing of Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 2/8/2014

status (set by rainbow3): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmaid-of-kentwing from Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, February 08, 2014

The 3rd in the series featuring Mary Russell as apprentice to Sherlock Holmes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 04, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/5/2015 UTC) at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using my name, maid-of-kent, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!

Hallo lezer, welkom op Bookcrossing!
Gefeliciteerd met je vondst van dit boek! Wat leuk dat je hier komt kijken.

Ik wens je veel plezier hier, en met je boek! Het zou leuk zijn als je laat weten waar je het boek gevonden hebt, wat je ervan vond, en wat je er later mee gaat doen.

Als je besluit lid te worden, zou ik het erg leuk vinden als je mijn naam (maid-of-kent) zou willen vermelden onder het kopje 'referring member', dat kom je tegen in het aanmeld-proces. Daar krijg ik niets bijzonders voor, maar is leuk voor mijn statistieken! Het is niet verplicht, maar wel leuk voor mij.

Veel plezier met lezen en loslaten!

Journal Entry 3 by wingestroocloeckwing at Haarlem, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 05, 2015

I picked this book up at our yearly Bookcrossing meeting at Castricum. I was a bit late at the meeting, but there still was a lot of choice! This book will be in my library for a while, but I promise sincerely to read and release it as quick as possible!
It's January now, and I have read this novel, and the first 2 in the series. I really like these mysteries!

Journal Entry 4 by wingestroocloeckwing at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 09, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (1/9/2016 UTC) at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hi there!
You have caught me! More information on me or on bookcrossing can be found on this website (www.bookcrossing.com).

You can register (anonymous if you like) that you have found me. Read me and then release me again.

You can do that by bringing me to an OBCZ (Google this: Official BookCrossing Zone and find out where the nearest to you is located),
Or you can hand me to a friend, family or colleague,
Or you just leave me on a bench in the park, or at the railway station, where-ever there’s people waiting, relaxing. But don’t put me in your bookcase, that will make me unhappy! Because I like to travel and meet new people!

Have fun!

Journal Entry 5 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 23, 2016

Took this with me from the meeting. Thanks estroocloeck!
I have heard of this series and been wanting to read it. So I couldn't resist bringing it home with me.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTsjarawing at Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (12/30/2017 UTC) at Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Seems I forgot to make a JE when I finished this.
I haven't read any of the previous books in this series but enjoyed it nevertheless.

Now the book is traveling to rainbow3, who has it on their wishlist. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingrainbow3wing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 08, 2018

Hi Tsjara your box arrived Wed 3 Jan YAHOO! Internet access for me while in ABERDEEN is patchy so here at last is a BIG THANK YOU!!! One of only two Festive Boxes I recieved as life's a bit unravelled just now, its arrival really had me jumping for joy!!! Thrilled to get this most twmpted to jump right in... Hugs rainbow3