The Waking

by T. M. Jenkins | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingboekenxnlwing of Son en Breugel (incl. Son, Breugel), Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 2/3/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingboekenxnlwing from Son en Breugel (incl. Son, Breugel), Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, February 03, 2014
A friend gave me this book for Bookcrossing. I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingboekenxnlwing at BC Meeting 2016 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 02, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/3/2016 UTC) at BC Meeting 2016 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Je hebt een boek van mij gevonden. Heel veel plezier met dit boek en ik hoop dat je het t.z.t. weer verder laat reizen.

Great you found one of my books. Enjoy it and please let it travel again.

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, July 04, 2016
Haha, I had to laugh when I saw the bookcrossingsticker on this book: 'Congratulations, you and your child have found a book..' This book doesn't entirely look like childreading material, so I wouldn't release at the local playground. But I tell you what it does look like,dutch-bookreading-material, so I took it with me. It jut kept yelling at me to read it. Who can resist such a thing?

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, July 28, 2018
Finished it a couple of days ago. I liked the book, it was entertaining and it made me think about earth and what we do to it and I wonder how life will be for my children and so forth when I'm dead.