The Double Comfort Safari Club: No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Book 11

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 1/26/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, January 26, 2014
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

From fantasticfiction.co.uk
Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi are called to a safari lodge in Botswana's Okavango Delta to carry out a delicate mission on behalf of a former guest. The Okavango makes Precious appreciate once again the beauty of her homeland: it is a paradise of teeming wildlife, majestic grasslands and sparkling water. However, it is also home to rival safari operators, fearsome crocodiles and disgruntled hippopotamuses. What's more, Mma Makutsi still does not have a date for her wedding to Phuti Radiphuti and is feeling rather tetchy herself. But Precious knows that with a little patience, just as the wide river will gently make its way round any obstacle, so will everything work out for the best in the end ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (1/29/2014 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way as part of the 2014 Birthday Group.
Hope you have a lovley birthday :-)

Journal Entry 3 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, February 2, 2014
Thank you for this wishlist book! This is the only one in the series that I was missing!! I'm really looking forward to reading it. I had a fabulous birthday! Thank you for helping to make it so great!

Journal Entry 4 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 28, 2021
I just love this series of books. They are pure escapism and pure joy. I was in a bit of a reading funk and it was taking me ages to read anything but this book was like a breath of fresh air - lovely gentle mysteries in a beautiful country. Left me with a huge smile on my face when id finished it.

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, July 29, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/29/2021 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to someone from the 2021 UK birthday group

Hope you have a wonderful birthday 🥳

Journal Entry 6 by wingkirstykatwing at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 31, 2021
Thank you 3vie for this wish list book as a birthday RABCK and the pretty book mark you sent with it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkirstykatwing at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 12, 2021
I absolutely loved this book. So many thoughts and so much information about the Culture was packed into good, but very easy to guess, mysteries. Great, innocent and inoffensive humour.
A brilliant light read featuring two very lovable and somewhat hilarious ladies.

Journal Entry 8 by wingkirstykatwing at Oakmere Park in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 5, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/5/2021 UTC) at Oakmere Park in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Please take me home and read me!
Please post a note on here anonymously, if you prefer and let us know what you thought of the book.

Please then release me so someone else can read and enjoy me!