Into the Dark

by Nicholas Wilde | Teens |
Registered by EarthDave of Chacrise, Picardie France on 1/25/2014
Journal Entry 1 by EarthDave from Chacrise, Picardie France on Saturday, January 25, 2014
A blind boy on holiday in Norfolk makes a mysterious friend by the salt marshes.

Journal Entry 2 by EarthDave at Gentle Gourmet Café in -Paris 12e, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (1/28/2014 UTC) at Gentle Gourmet Café in -Paris 12e, Ile-de-France France

Left for the new bookshelf in this vegan café and traiteur/takeout and grocery.
Thanks, Deborah and Caroline!

Laissé sur l'étagère dans ce café, epicerie et traiteur vegetalien.
Merci, Deborah and Caroline!

Journal Entry 3 by katalobonga at La Garenne-Colombes, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Caught while at the restaurant with a group of French bookcrossers

Released 4 yrs ago (5/28/2014 UTC) at The British Hotel (40 Battery Street) in Valetta, Valetta Malta

Bonne lecture !

Bonne lecture !

Journal Entry 6 by wingeljwing at -Paris 12e, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Et bien surprise...
Il faisait partie d'un caddie de livres qu'une jeune femme nous a apporté ce matin au rdv Circul'Livre Métro Michel Bizot...
J'ai sauté dessus...!...d:p

Journal Entry 7 by wingeljwing at The Drink Doctor in -Paris 1er, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, November 11, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/13/2018 UTC) at The Drink Doctor in -Paris 1er, Ile-de-France France

Il reprend son parcours chaotique...

Journal Entry 8 by tenscentpistol at Paris, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Mysterious travelling book...
Perfect for the 'bingo' reading challenge : Norfolk (well more like Norwich) feeling like my second home.

Journal Entry 9 by tenscentpistol at Paris, Ile-de-France France on Friday, November 30, 2018
What a beautiful book! I loved how Matt's sight was developped, even though he's blind.
It reminded me how much I miss Norfolk, the beautiful broads, the lovely villages on the sea front, the atmosphere. Can I just go back?

I'm so glad this mysterious book turned up after travelling for 4 years.
Merci elj de l'avoir amené au meetup!