If You Could See Me Now

by Cecelia Ahern | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0007198892 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Lakritzschnecke of Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen Germany on 1/24/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Lakritzschnecke from Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, January 24, 2014
"Elizabeth Egan is too busy for friends. As a reluctant mother to her sister Saoirse's you son Luke and with her own business to run, every precious moment is made to count.
But with Aoirse crashing in and out of their lives, leaving them both reeling, Luke and Elizabeth are desperately in need of some magic.
Enter Ivan. Wild, spontaneous and always looking for adventure, Ivan changes Elizabeth in ways she could never have imagined. With their newly open eyes and heart, Elizabeth sees what she's been missing all along.
As for Ivan, he thought he was there to help Luke, not Elizabeth - or himself..."

Got this at the OBCZ in Braunschweig's IKEA.

Edit [06.08.2014]: I finished this yesterday and quite enjoyed it. It's an easy read. It will travel abroad with me :-)

Journal Entry 2 by Lakritzschnecke at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 15, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/15/2014 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

This book travelled from Germany to the UK.
I had left it in the OBCZ before I had a nice English lunch in the pub. Nice bookshelf, nice pub! :-)