Minor in Possession

by J.A. Jance | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 5/20/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, May 20, 2014
From Book cover:
he Arizona alcohol rehab ranch was no picnic for J. P. Beaumont. First they stuck him in a room with a sleazy, teenage drug dealer named Joey Rothman. Then they sicced the local law on him when the punk was discovered shot dead with Beaumont’s own .38. But the party responsible for Joey’s early check-out wasn’t satisfied with simply framing Beau for murder. Suddenly the Seattle detective faced a choice of fates far more unpleasant than cold turkey: a long stay in the State cooler . . . or an even longer one beneath the cold, cold ground.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjosieriverswing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (6/7/2014 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Sending to Booklady331 as part of JAJance RABCK

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Book # 8 in the Beaumont series. Thank you for being so generous. You are the best.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (7/16/2014 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! lending to Bet80 and my brother to read before I get to it. I am currently reading One Word Titles for a release challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, August 23, 2014
Back from my brother. Now in my pile to read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 12, 2015
Finished the book and I have to say it was better than I thought it would be. I am getting tired of Beau jumping in bed with so many different women. He needs to be checked for STDs. The plot was a little hard to believe.

My goal is to finish this series this year.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (3/5/2015 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK to jmsmom. I am sending the series to her as I finish them. I decided to send them in groups of six.

Journal Entry 8 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Received from booklady331. Thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 26, 2017
Pretty good read.

Journal Entry 10 by wingjmsmomwing at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (11/20/2018 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sent in the series bookbox.

Journal Entry 11 by kaila-ann at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, March 27, 2019
I selected this one from ChicVolley99’s series bookbox. It sounds like an interesting read and it will be making its way to Mt. TBR.

Journal Entry 12 by kaila-ann at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Sunday, March 28, 2021
Getting ready to move which means it's time to cull the stacks. This one will be finding a new home soon!

Journal Entry 13 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Thursday, May 06, 2021
Thank you for the box of books!