Beast

by Donna Jo Napoli | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/19/2014
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Before he was the Beast, his name was Orasmyn, and he was a Persian prince.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, March 21, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/21/2014 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

At least the Beast won't have to travel by foot/paw when he goes roaming in JennyC1230's Shrinking Teens Bookbox...

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 14, 2014
This book returned in the Teens Shrinking Bookbox.
My daughter, RCOUFAN and I will look through and read/release or pass on the books in some way. Thanks for sharing!

Book Description: Meet the Beast -- before there was Beauty

Orasmyn is the prince of Persia and heir to the throne. His religion fills his heart and his mind, and he strives for the knowledge and leadership his father demonstrates. But on the day of the Feast of Sacrifices, Orasmyn makes a foolish choice that results in a fairy's wretched punishment: he is turned into a beast, a curse to be undone only by the love of a woman.

Thus begins Orasmyn's journey through the exotic Middle East and sensuous France as he struggles to learn the way of the beast, while also preserving the mind of the man. This is the story of his search, not only for a woman courageous enough to love him, but also for his own redemption.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 05, 2014
This book is starting out in Round #1 of Teens VBB (US only). This VBB is open to new participants if you want to join send me a PM.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 09, 2014
This book wasn't picked from the first two rounds of my Teens VBB, so I will make it available.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 13, 2015
Reserved for Booklady331's ABC VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, November 30, 2015
This was not chosen from Booklady331's ABC VBB in a couple of rounds so I am taking it out and making available.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 10, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/10/2015 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up chicken salad and cheddar bagels for family. Enjoy the book!