Bridge Across Forever (Silhouette Shadows, No 21)

by Regan Forest | Romance |
Registered by wingmaryzeewing of Taneytown, Maryland USA on 6/14/2002
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Friday, June 14, 2002
From the cover -
When Ellen Cole visited Wrenn's Oak, she was charmed by the legend of the ancient stone bridge that lay at the heart of the little Welsh village. Doomed lovers, a witch's curse... A lovely old fable, nothing more - until she looked down into the rushing waters beneath the bridge and saw a shimmering vision of pure evil, undimmed by three centuries of imprisonment...
And then she met the man - if man he was - called Brennig... When he touched her, when she looked deep into his strange blue eyes, she forgot everything - even the lover waiting for her in America. All she knew was the ache of an undying passion, a passion that drew her closer, ever closer, to the black waters beneath Wrenn's Oak Bridge...

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 22, 2012
I rather enjoyed this little Silhouette Shadows book. I used to read more of these, and I always wanted them to be more supernatural (which this one was). Some of the last few I've read have been more Gothic in tone, and although I enjoy those a bit, the ones I prefer are along these lines (and not the Gothics so much). I remember reading a book by Regan Forest years ago, and enjoying it. This was another good one - an ancient legend, a tricky ghost, and an intrepid heroine. An enjoyable read.

Released 7 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at our BookCrossing table at the Day of the Book Festival (from 11-4). Come visit us, despite the weather!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!