Olive's Ocean

by Kevin Henkes | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/15/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Book Description:

Sometimes life can change in an instant...

Martha Boyle and Olive Barstow could have been friends, but they weren't. Weeks after a tragic accident, all that is left are eerie connections between the two girls, former classmates who both kept the same secret without knowing it. Now, even while on vacation at the ocean, Martha can't stop thinking about Olive. Things only get more complicated when Martha begins to like Jimmy Manning, a neighbor boy she used to despise. What is going on? Can life for Martha be the same ever again?

My generous bookcrossing friend Flossie771 sent this book in a box of unregistered books to me and RCOUFan to register, read and release.

I'm going to read this one then pass it on.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 04, 2014
My Review: This was a good coming of age story.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, October 26, 2014
Putting this book in my Teens VBB (US only). This VBB is open to new participants if you want to join send me a PM.

This VBB has ended, so this book is available.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Friday, January 27, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (1/27/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy the book!