The Bridge: A Novel

by Karen Kingsbury | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LynnGorman of New Castle, Indiana USA on 1/13/2014
Journal Entry 1 by LynnGorman from New Castle, Indiana USA on Monday, January 13, 2014
Reserved for a book ring.

Journal Entry 2 by LynnGorman at New Castle, Indiana USA on Monday, January 13, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (1/13/2014 UTC) at New Castle, Indiana USA

Released as part of a book ring.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, January 28, 2014
I chose this book from the Books beginning with the Letter B bookring.

I've never read a book by this author before and I look forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2014
The Bridge is a bookstore in a small town in Tennessee owned for many years by a couple who made The Bridge a special place for its customers. A flood has damaged the bookstore making recovery almost impossible. Yet, these dire circumstances bring many people back together again, including a young couple whose relationship was torn apart years earlier.

Journal Entry 5 by tabby-cat-owner at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (12/9/2014 UTC) at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to Rhonder of St. Paul, Alberta, Canada as a Christmas RABCK.

This book is released for the 2014 Keep Them Moving release challenge, the December 2014 Christmas release challenge and the Never Judge A Book by its Cover release challenge. (Christmas lights on cover)

Journal Entry 6 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Wow, what wonderful timing for Christmas! Thank you so much for the book, the cute snowman bookmark, the beautiful card, and the amazing beaded horse Christmas ornament - I've never seen anything like it before! Thank you, thank you! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Journal Entry 7 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, January 01, 2015
I enjoyed this very much and especially enjoyed reading it over the Christmas season!

Journal Entry 8 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (1/20/2015 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Sending in a box of books to peace-filled. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by peace-filled at Sechelt, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 27, 2015
I have never read this author, but I'm looking forward to it.