Proof of Life

by J. A. Jance | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingethereawing of Little Rock, Arkansas USA on 1/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingethereawing from Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Saturday, January 12, 2019
I somehow ended up with 2 copies of this book. I haven't read it yet, but want to share the extra one. It's the 22nd book in the J.P. Beaumont series. J.A. Jance never disappoints!

Journal Entry 2 by wingethereawing at Sent by mail, B-day present for a BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Sent by mail, B-day present for a BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases

I hope you enjoy this wish list book!

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Thank you so much for the book by J A Jance. I know my daughter and son-in-law look forward to reading it too.

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 15, 2019
A good story about Beaumont after he has retired from law enforcement. Of course, he can't stay out of a good homicide, especially when his old nemesis Maxwell Cole, dies in what's seemed to be an accidental fire. Beau is dragged into the investigation at the request of the deceased victim himself. This story was easy to read and had good flow. I enjoyed the read.

Journal Entry 5 by winglove2cookwing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 15, 2019

Released 4 days ago (2/15/2019 UTC) at Springville, Tennessee USA

Releasing to flyingeagle for his reading pleasure.

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is a gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

Thanks for wanting this book! Please, make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)