Hairy Spider's New Friend

by Patricia Mullin | Children's Books |
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 1/12/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 12, 2014
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

I was at a craft fair in Langdon and met Patricia Mullin, always very excited to meet local authors. Of course I had to purchase her book so that I can pass it around our little group. The author even signed this copy, yeah!

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 13, 2014
This is a really cute book with an excellent moral. Sometimes it is nice to be reminded that people don't always see our flaws the same way.

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/13/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I'm taking this to September's "Children" themed BookCrossing meeting. I'm sure it will find a new reader there.

Journal Entry 4 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 13, 2014
I love supporting local authors, so I gave this a go. It is a cute story with a nice message and cute pictures. There are some grammatical errors that took away from it for me (punctuation/capitalization).

Journal Entry 5 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/13/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I passed this along to another reader at the meeting.

Journal Entry 6 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 11, 2014
Goodness, forgot to journal this when I got it. Cute little story.

Journal Entry 7 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (10/11/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together~

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, October 16, 2014
I picked this up at the October BookCrossing meeting to add to my pile.

Journal Entry 9 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 13, 2018
Fun story. Sorry it got mixed up with my personal book shelf. Loved the pictures and the message.

Journal Entry 10 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 13, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (7/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the July meetup at Cravings!

Journal Entry 11 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2018
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing July meet-up. I'm told the punctuation isn't the greatest in this book, so that's not very appealing, but I picked up this book more so I can read it to my niece.

Journal Entry 12 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, September 07, 2018
I never did get the chance to read this book to my niece, but I like to think she would have appreciated the story about friendship and acceptance. The punctuation errors were a bit distracting, though, but what are you going to do?

Journal Entry 13 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 08, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing on this book to the next reader at the Calgary BookCrossing September meet-up.

Journal Entry 14 by Ashtoash at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018
Lovely story and amusing illustrations

Journal Entry 15 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 14, 2018
Picked up at the October meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 16 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, November 26, 2018
This was a sweet little story about friendship and acceptance.

Journal Entry 17 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released at the December meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 18 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 09, 2018
Brought this home from Decembers BookCrossing meeting

Journal Entry 19 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019
A sweet story.

Journal Entry 20 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the January BookCrossing meeting to be enjoyed by the next reader.

Journal Entry 21 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Safely in my hands.

Journal Entry 22 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 14, 2019
Enjoyed reading it to my granddaughter.

Journal Entry 23 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 24 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Looks like a cute story to read with my daughter. Caught at local meetup.

Journal Entry 25 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, March 04, 2019
Not my favourite book I've read to my daughter. Cute and cute moral but not at the top of my list.