Tom Clancy's Op-Center: Line of Control (#8)

by Jeff Rovin | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 1/6/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, January 6, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From the cover: It's a mission that only Striker--the military arm of Op-Center--can handle: capture an Islamic cleric who is stirring up a rebellion against the Indian government. But when the border between India and Pakistan erupts, the Striker team gets caught in the crossfire. Now America's most proficient covert team is trapped in a full-fledged war. Their fate rests in the hands of a devious double agent whose own agenda is unknown--a man who could just as easily sell them out as set them free...

Released 9 mos ago (7/11/2023 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Randolph Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside the building.

Released for the 2023 Seeking Septads challenge and for the 2023 TV series challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!