The Shawl

by Cynthia Ozick | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 1/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, January 06, 2014
Got December 18, 2013 and forgot to register.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, February 26, 2018
Well written collection of short stories.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, March 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/4/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to T02S03B11D20 for Oh, The Places We Can Go Release Challenge 2018 -- Sha, Cyprus

Journal Entry 4 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Sunday, March 11, 2018
Sounds interesting.