A Desirable Residence (Rosamunde Pilcher's Bookshelf)

Coffee and books!
by Madeleine Wickham | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingwinnipegobczwing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 9/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingwinnipegobczwing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, September 29, 2017
This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!

Journal Entry 2 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, November 24, 2017
This book has now left the OBCZ shelf. Hopefully it will let us know about its new adventures.

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, October 05, 2018
After a sojourn of ten months this book is back in this desirable residence. Welcome back.

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, July 04, 2019
This book has disappeared from the OBCZ shelf. Hope it is off with a new reader and that it will be in touch with news of its adventures soon. Happy travels.

Journal Entry 5 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, October 04, 2019
And it has reappeared on my shelf. Wonder what adventures it had in the time it was away? I guess I'll never know since no-one journalled. Hopefully the next reader will give us some clues.

Journal Entry 6 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, December 03, 2019
The new owners of the Second Cup have requested that we remove all the books. This one is now free and who knows where it will turn up next.

Released 1 mo ago (1/24/2020 UTC) at Seven Oaks General Hospital - 2300 McPhillips in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Tim Horton's, London Fog latte, and bookcrossing!