corner corner The Kite Runner

The Kite Runner
by Khaled Hosseini | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingRazFazwing of Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 3/27/2018

status (set by lamelemon): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingRazFazwing from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, March 27, 2018

different cover

Afghanistan, 1975:
Twelve-year-old Amir is desperate to win the local kite-fighting tournament and his loyal friend Hassan promises to help him. But neither of the boys can foresee what will happen to Hassan that afternoon, an event that is to shatter their lives. After the Russians invade and the family is forced to flee to America, Amir realises that one day he must return to Afghanistan under Taliban rule to find the one thing that his new world cannot grant him: redemption.

Journal Entry 2 by wingRazFazwing at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/19/2018 UTC) at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

This book accompany a little gift as a surprise for a Bookcrosser. I choose this book because you have another book from the author on your wishlist. Feel free to release anytime.
***
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - RazFaz - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading,
RazFaz

Journal Entry 3 by winglamelemonwing at București, Wallachia Romania on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Thank you so much for this lovely surprise :) Oh, and Oreo Milka, I am in love :)