The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer

by Philip Carlo | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by cat207 of Gladstone, Queensland Australia on 1/5/2014
Journal Entry 1 by cat207 from Gladstone, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 05, 2014
SforSuperman bought this for me. He thought I'd enjoy it. I don't know you could call it 'enjoy' but it was riveting stuff. Just goes to show you never really know anyone...

Journal Entry 2 by cat207 at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (4/11/2014 UTC) at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Either on the swap table or wild released on the walk.

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that cat207 sent you.

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 13, 2014
Picked up at the Bookcrossing Convention. Thank you.

Released 6 yrs ago (4/13/2014 UTC) at Melbourne Metro YHA, Howard St in North Melbourne, Victoria Australia

'The Ice Man' was bagged and left with the other ice in the refrigerator freezer section of the shared kitchen in the Melbourne Metro YHA, North Melbourne.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing