The Return of the King

by J.R.R. Tolkien | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mdm139 of Las Vegas, Nevada USA on 1/4/2014
Journal Entry 1 by mdm139 from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Saturday, January 04, 2014
got from a used book store going out of business

Journal Entry 2 by mdm139 at Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (1/4/2014 UTC) at Las Vegas, Nevada USA

this book is a gift. I hope you enjoy the book you found. You may now read it, release it, and follow it through its journey as it is passed on from reader to reader. Happy Reading!

off for an Christmas exchange.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Thank you for this surprise book with a package of other surprises. At first, I was perplexed but then I realized that this package was sent as part of the Twelve Days of Christmas book exchange. This Lord of the Rings book came with a set of napkin rings, a bag of life savers candy (ring-shaped), a golden bag of Lindt Lindor truffles and a set of donut-shaped notebooks. All of the things in the package have to do with the gift sent on the fifth day of Christmas, the five golden rings.

Released 1 yr ago (4/8/2019 UTC) at Goodwill (7th Street and Thunderbird Road) in Phoenix, Arizona USA

This book has been donated to the Goodwill.

Journal Entry 5 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, October 31, 2020
I was looking through my bookshelves for two books and I found this book. I was surprised to find it because I thought that I had donated it to the Goodwill prior to making a cross-country move. I have tried several times to read the books written by J.R.R. Tolkien and somehow my brain cannot process these books. I can't get into the story. The first time I tried to read these books was when I was fifteen years old and in the hospital. Someone brought me the whole collection of J.R.R. Tolkien books to read. Although I loved to read back then, I couldn't get into the books back then either.

This book has been made available and will be released in the wild soon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at McLendon’s Hardware, in Woodinville, Washington USA on Saturday, December 05, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/5/2020 UTC) at McLendon’s Hardware, in Woodinville, Washington USA

This book was left in a shopping cart in front of the store. It was released for 52 Towns in 52 Weeks release challenge.