The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

www.BeckysHugs.com
by C. S. Lewis | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0020442602 Global Overview for this book
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 12/20/2013
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 13, 2014
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. I read the Chronicles of Narnia to Becky and her sister, and they loved them.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Released 3 yrs ago (2/13/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #27181 - Bush Hill Presbyterian Church in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Becky would be celebrating her 15th birthday tomorrow, so this book, from a series we enjoyed together, is being released as a memorial to her life and love.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!