Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?

by Jeanette Winterson | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 009955609X Global Overview for this book
Registered by leamhliom of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 12/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by leamhliom from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, December 08, 2013
Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank You!

Journal Entry 2 by leamhliom at Ruin Bar in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 15, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (4/15/2019 UTC) at Ruin Bar in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Please read, enjoy this book and pass it on. Share the love of reading!

Please let me know if you've found this book on www.bookcrossing.com

Journal Entry 3 by mottte at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, May 07, 2019
found it at the ruin bar.

Journal Entry 4 by mottte at Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
That was a fantastic read!
I picked this book due to his interesting title and cover foto in the first place. That was a good decision. It was a real pageturner for me and now I*d like to read more of the authors writing.
I will pass this novel to a friend of mine to read.

Journal Entry 5 by mottte at Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Monday, August 03, 2020
back home again.