The Ambition: A Novel

by Lee Strobel | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, December 08, 2013
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, October 15, 2018
It is a story of corruption of power, lost of direction, addiction, and many characters. In fact there really is no main character, was it the pastor, the reporter, who knows since many characters had major input. I enjoyed the way that the book integrated the multiple lives to tell the story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, November 17, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (11/17/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to Babypooh for The "THE" Release Challenge 2018

Journal Entry 4 by babypooh at Alachua, Florida USA on Friday, November 23, 2018
Got this book from booklady331 can't wait to read