The Archivist: A Novel

by Martha Cooley | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/7/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 07, 2013
Amazon Editorial Review

A young woman's impassioned pursuit of a sealed cache of T. S. Eliot's letters lies at the heart of this emotionally charged novel -- a story of marriage and madness, of faith and desire, of jazz-age New York and Europe in the shadow of the Holocaust. The Archivist was a word-of-mouth bestseller and one of the most jubilantly acclaimed first novels of recent years.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, October 13, 2018
Found the book confusing at times. I never ended up caring for any of the characters or what happened to them. I found the ending far fetched.

Reserved for Books I've Read VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (11/27/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! off to waterfalling from Books I've Read VBB for The "THE" Release Challenge 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingwaterfallingwing at Rockledge, Florida USA on Friday, November 30, 2018
As notified, the book arrived with today's mail. Thanks so much for sending this along.