Divine Justice

by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 11/29/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, November 29, 2013
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, July 11, 2015
Found the story gripping. I love the way the characters work well together. The heroes of The Camel Club return their latest adventure. The action puts all of them into jeopardy, and they find themselves in a series of desperate situations. There is a nation wide manhunt for Oliver Stone, who flees to a small town, only to find himself immersed in anther dangerous mystery there.

The main characters, Oliver Stone and Joe Knox, are flawed but understandable characters, men who don't always do the right thing, but try to act according to their principles. I love the fact that they are real. You get to hear their thoughts as one hunts the other, and I found myself caring about both of them, even though they were headed for an inevitable show-down. This element heightens the tension in the story, and made it hard to put the book down. . Both men admit to themselves that they have broken laws along the way, and they are troubled individuals. The fact that they are often more threatened by their own people than by the bad guys makes the story difficult to put down.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Ocala, Florida USA on Saturday, July 11, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (7/11/2015 UTC) at Ocala, Florida USA