A Cedar Cove Christmas

by Debbie Macomber | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by nada50 of Baltimore, Ontario Canada on 11/24/2013
Journal Entry 1 by nada50 from Baltimore, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 24, 2013
A heartwarming story of turning a negative into a positive - a little too sappy but that's a Christmas story for you.

Journal Entry 2 by nada50 at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, November 24, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (12/14/2013 UTC) at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoy & pass along!

Journal Entry 3 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Picked this up at the December bookcrossing meeting. Looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2014
Very typical Hallmark Christmas book but that's what I love about Christmas. Fast read and enjoyable.

Journal Entry 5 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (1/11/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the January book crossing meeting at Cravings

Journal Entry 6 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2014
Safely in my hand for next Christmas.

Journal Entry 7 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 11, 2014
Enjoyed the book...I have another cedar cove Christmas book. These are interesting books because the stories are about the town so various characters come and go....

Journal Entry 8 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (12/13/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 9 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, December 15, 2014
Grabbed at get together~

Journal Entry 10 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, November 29, 2015
A fun hallmark-y read! Though they weren't at all subtle about the Christmas imagery at all - and even with making it very obvious, just in case you still missed something they'd then have someone state the parallel. But it made me laugh.

Thanks for the fun read

Journal Entry 11 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 12, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/12/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together~

Journal Entry 12 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 12, 2015
Brought this home from the Dec. meetup at Cravings.

Journal Entry 13 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 29, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/30/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to a special meetup at Cravings tonight.

Journal Entry 14 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 14, 2017
Picked this up at our bonus meeting when Rachel was in town. Safely on my bookshelf.

Journal Entry 15 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 11, 2017
When there was a freak snow storm in October I figured it was time for some Christmas fluff. This didn't disappoint. Predicable fluff and exactly what I needed at the time.

Journal Entry 16 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/11/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this book to the November meeting of the Calgary BookCrossers. It should find a new home there.

Journal Entry 17 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This was a wonderful light "another Christmas book". It was heartwarming and had a real nice feel to it. I read it in a day, as I had to find out how this story would end, although I kind of knew, but it was good light reading.

Journal Entry 18 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 13, 2018
Picked up at the Christmas meeting!

Journal Entry 19 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the December meeting!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 20 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 09, 2018
Picked up at Dec 2018 meeting of Book Crossing Calgary.

Journal Entry 21 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Controlled release at group meeting Cravings Restaurant

Journal Entry 22 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
picked up January 2019 meeting - for next Christmas' reading list