Millions

by Frank Cottrell Boyce | Children's Books |
Registered by 666Izzy of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 11/19/2013
Journal Entry 1 by 666Izzy from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Bought from the East Anglian Air Ambulance shop, to re-stock a local BCX Zone.

Journal Entry 2 by 666Izzy at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (12/14/2013 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Of to the meeting today. Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!

Journal Entry 3 by BookGroupMan at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 15, 2013
I've not read this or seen the film, what omission is this! I'm sure its not just for kids? Thanks for sharing Izzy, it was nice to see a lot of bookcrossing friends for a pre-Christmas social :)

Journal Entry 4 by BookGroupMan at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2015
(22/05/15) A kid's book? Who Cares! A warmer, more uplifting story you could not hope to read - and the film is quite special too.

*Spoiler alert*
Damian is a troubled boy, who has recently lost his mother, to a 'better place', and to be honest his Dad and brother Anthony aren't coping too well either. Then along come the Millions, in answer to his prayers (Damian a big thing about Saints, and hopes his mother is one). Its a bit slapstick with a race to spend the money before the bad guys get to it and 'Euro day' arrives. Everything works out, not quite as expected, but as you would wish :)

Highly recommended for all kids, including adults.

Released 4 yrs ago (6/13/2015 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

I'm taking this along to tomorrow's Ipswich meet-up, my first for a few months. Looking forward to seeing everyone and sharing stuff :)

If you find this book, welcome to bookcrossing. Please read, journal and pass on...

Journal Entry 6 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, June 29, 2015
picked up and read, no so muich my thing, or maybe I wasn;t in the mood for it. I'm a bit irritable and irritated with it.

Journal Entry 7 by Semioticghost at Jackson Road in Clacton on Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, June 29, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (6/29/2015 UTC) at Jackson Road in Clacton on Sea, Essex United Kingdom

This book is to be left in the waiting room.

If you are the finder, you can make a journal entry here - you can remain anonymous if you want! I hope you enjoy the book and that you'll get a chance to leave it somewhere else for someone else to find in due course. There is an old (but still very informative) article on bookcrossing to be found here: