Killer Crust (A Pizza Lovers Mystery)

by Chris Cavender | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by buffyfan of Rochester, New York USA on 11/17/2013
Journal Entry 1 by buffyfan from Rochester, New York USA on Sunday, November 17, 2013
If you want in on the book ray, let me know. Honestly, I may not get to this book after Christmas. Just let me know if you ship in or out of the USA.

UPDATE:

I've read the past books, and they were okay, nothing great, but Killer Crust is a brutal read.

The main character Eleanor, is very annoying. I always have found her annoying, but in the past, I was able to read the book, but she's really bad in this one. I also found the other characters to be just as annoying. Laughing Luigi was decent, but he was the one killed off.

I found the plot to move at a slow pace, and not much happens. There's a lot of fluff to the book, that takes away from the main plot.

Bottom Line: Skip it, don't even get it at the library.

Journal Entry 2 by buffyfan at -- Wild released somewhere in the state, New York USA on Monday, November 18, 2013
Shipping order is:

MNReader
Stephario- USA Only.
Teasinme- USA

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Arrived today. Thanks or including me

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (4/10/2014 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Finished this on a business trip - on it's way to the next participant

Journal Entry 5 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Woohoo! This arrived in my mailbox today while I was napping. Now that I'm trying to stay up to see the total liane eclipse, this is just the thing to keep me up till 2 a.m. Thanks!