Diary of an Anorexic Girl

by Morgan Menzie | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, November 24, 2013
Based on the author's own experiences.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (12/20/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in quietorchid's Medicine Chest IV; released for DragonGoddess's What's In A Name Challenge and my D for December challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, January 23, 2014
Anorexia is a serious condition. This is a memoir of a young woman writing what she felt during the time she struggled with it. I'm glad she seems to have found some answers, but embracing God and her ultimate little prayer to her unborn child (having finally reconnected with a cute boy) just felt a little flat.

Some good info at the back of the book in the appendix.

Journal Entry 4 by quietorchid at Widmer's Market in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (1/23/2014 UTC) at Widmer's Market in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left outside on the free newspaper box to find a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!