My Seizure Dog

by Evan Moss | Children's Books |
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, November 24, 2013
Evan Moss wrote this book to help raise money for his own seizure dog and in the process raised funds for several other dogs as well - what a great story!

Evan is the nephew of a dear friend, which is how I heard about his book.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (12/20/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in quietorchid's Medicine Chest IV; released for my D for December challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, January 23, 2014
Awwww! What a great little book. Basically a seven year old telling us what he will do when he gets a 'seizure dog' (service dog). I'll find a good place for this to release to. Thanks for sending it.

Journal Entry 4 by quietorchid at Regions Hospital (Details In Notes) in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (3/25/2014 UTC) at Regions Hospital (Details In Notes) in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on a bench by the children's table to find a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!