corner corner Tales from Moominvalley

Tales from Moominvalley
by Tove Jansson | Children's Books
Registered by ruzena of Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 11/15/2013

status (set by Tsjara): available

Journal Entry 1 by ruzena from Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, November 15, 2013

Orig. in Swedish Det osynliga barnet och andra berättelser [The Invisible Child and other stories] was first published 1962. Translated by Thomas Warburton, published by Puffin Books 1973. Paperback, 167 pages.

Quite a classic.

Journal Entry 2 by ruzena at Wishlist RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 15, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (11/15/2013 UTC) at Wishlist RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Surprise! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Oh! What a lovely surprise, thank you so much ruzena for fulfilling one of my oldest wishes! I love the Moomins and have read most of the books, but not this one yet. I think I will have to savour it slowly. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingTsjarawing at Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, December 23, 2017

I finished this a little while ago, but seems I forgot to make a journal entry.

This was such a lovely read, I enjoyed it very much. Every chapter is a different story with different creatures from Moominvalley. The writing is wonderful, it seems simple but also beautiful, and there is such wisdom in the little stories. I really like the drawings too, they add atmosphere to the stories.