Ragan's law

by Ray Hogan | Westerns |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, November 13, 2013
1980 Doubleday hardcover, with covered dust jacket. This copy was a discard from Dimond Library. I found it there last week in the free books box on the porch.

Edit May 7, 2021: This was okay, a standard short western, I think. But I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1213 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (5/7/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4557 Alma Ave in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.