UnWholly (Unwind Dystology)

by Neal Shusterman | Teens |
Registered by Crataegus of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 11/9/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Crataegus from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 09, 2013
Book two of the Uneind trilogy. Will be brought to today's Calgary book crossing meetup for anyone that's interested.

Journal Entry 2 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 09, 2013
Came back from the November meet up with a heavy bag but love this series!

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 21, 2014
This one kept me reading also. Also very disturbing. Interesting characters.

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (3/8/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to the March meet up for Book Crossing at Cravings.

Journal Entry 5 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 09, 2014
Picked this up at March's Calgary BookCrossing meeting, adding to my to be read pile.

I loved the first book in this series so was so pleased to see the sequel at our meeting, can't wait to read.

Journal Entry 6 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 18, 2014
Wow, another excellent book! I loved Unwind and was very happy to return to this story to see what happened to all the main characters. This was a page turner that kept me reading.

Now I need to know what is going to happening... Anyone have the next one?

Journal Entry 7 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (10/11/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to September's "Darkness" themed meeting. I would say this fits the theme nicely!

Journal Entry 8 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 12, 2014
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing October meet-up. Yay, the second book in the series!

Journal Entry 9 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 08, 2014
Excellent sequel but did anyone else want to punch Starkey in the face? My god, I hated his character so much. I really hope he gets his comeuppance in the last book. I just wish we spent more time with the three main characters from the first book.

Journal Entry 10 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 08, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/8/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing on this book to the next reader at the Calgary BookCrossing November meet-up.

Journal Entry 11 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 08, 2014
Picked up at the November meeting.

Journal Entry 12 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 11, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (8/11/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the August meeting! This series continues to be really amazing and terrifying to really think about!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 13 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 15, 2018
I thought that I had read this. Tara told me no ---so home it came. I do have the next couple on my shelf, so maybe ai will read the next one and then pass it on with this one.

Journal Entry 14 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (9/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to the September meeting at Cravings. Can't remember why this came home with me as I have read this.

Journal Entry 15 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 08, 2018
Picked this up at the September Bookcrossing meeting