Death of a Garage Sale Newbie (Bargain Hunters Mysteries, No. 1)

by Sharon Dunn | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 10/30/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 30, 2013
When you wind up dead,

you know the deal
was too good to be true.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (12/16/2013 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has become part of the celebration for the Holiday Gift Giving of 2013! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

You're such a great person, I thought you'd appreciate a book that's been sitting on your wishlist too long! Let's finally give you the chance to read it! :D

Journal Entry 3 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Saturday, February 22, 2014
Thank you so much! I'm sorry my episode marred the receipt of this book, because it have indeed been wanting this one for a very long time. Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much! I genuinely am touched by your thoughtfulness and generosity! I'm just sorry it's taken me almost 3 months to journal my receipt and thanks. You're the best for putting up with me. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 4 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Putting this in bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (9/10/2014 UTC) at Decatur, Alabama USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Thanks for sending to me from the Mystery VBB! This looks like a fun read.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 08, 2014
My Review: This was a fun read. It was an interesting mystery, trying to figure out who did it was fun. I liked the characters who are all so different. There was a bit of humor, too. I don't read much Christian fiction, so this was a breath of fresh air for me.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2015
This book is starting in Round 12 of Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 15, 2016
This book hasn't been chosen in two rounds so I am replacing it with another book. This book is available.

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 29, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (1/29/2016 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some Chinatown chicken salad for my family. Enjoy the book!