The Man on the Balcony

by Maj Sjöwall, Per Wahlöö | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/28/2013
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, October 28, 2013
1968 Random House hardcover, with covered dust jacket, of the English translation by Alan Blair of the 1967 Swedish thriller. This copy was a discard from Fairfield County Library. I found this copy today in the Maybelle Little Free Library.

Edit December 2, 2020: I think this was an okay little old thriller, but I read the first part, and then skimmed to the end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1188 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 1780 Indian Way in Oakland, California USA on Thursday, December 03, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/3/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1780 Indian Way in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.