The Power of Five: Raven's Gate

by Anthony Horowitz | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Hippie_Otter of Ottershaw, Surrey United Kingdom on 10/27/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Hippie_Otter from Ottershaw, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, October 27, 2013
"Matt has always known he has unusual powers. Raised in foster care, he is sent to Yorkshire on a rehabilitation programme, only to find himself in the midst of sinister goings-on. Matt investigates and uncovers a terrible secret – eight guardians are protecting the world from the Old Ones, beings banished long ago by five children. But devil worshippers want to let the Old Ones back in..."

I haven't yet read this book (I've got another copy in my 'to read' pile) but I have read other titles by this author and loved them. I think this book can be read by most ages.

Journal Entry 2 by Hippie_Otter at Tringham Hall in West End (Woking), Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/27/2013 UTC) at Tringham Hall in West End (Woking), Surrey United Kingdom

Released on the table in the entrance hall of Tringham Hall. There was a craft fair on so hopefully someone visiting the fair went home with a new book to read as well as homemade goodies. I released it during the setting up of the stalls and it was gone when the fair had packed up. I hope whomever got it enjoys it.