Forever and the Night

by Linda Lael Miller | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by CaptMom of Seneca, South Carolina USA on 10/22/2013
Journal Entry 1 by CaptMom from Seneca, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Bought at my church thrift shop for 20 cents. When I got it home, I realized the genre is just not my cup of tea...vampire love.

Journal Entry 2 by CaptMom at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 04, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (3/5/2016 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am moving and need to unload some books quickly. Squeakychu has graciously agreed to get these books moving on for me. Thank you!!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 12, 2016
Caught!

This is one of eight books so kindly sent to me by CaptMom for use in the LIttle Free LIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720), my OBCZ (official Bookcrossing Zone) located in Rockville, Maryland USA.

Thank you very much!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 20, 2016

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 29, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (11/5/2016 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The The Release Challenge November 2016 hosted by RockDg9. This book has the word THE in the title.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is being released at the Birthday Memorial Meet-up of BCinDC at Birdie's where our late friend and fellow BookCrosser maintained an OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone).

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 05, 2017
This book followed me home from Birdie's Cafe where we had a BCinDC (BookCrossing) meetup today in memory of our friend and fellow Bookcrosser, MaryZee.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!