The Ghost and the Haunted Mansion (Haunted Bookshop Mysteries, No. 5)

by Alice Kimberly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by T02S03B11D20 of Springport, Michigan USA on 10/21/2013
Journal Entry 1 by T02S03B11D20 from Springport, Michigan USA on Monday, October 21, 2013
How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by T02S03B11D20 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, October 28, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (10/28/2013 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

The last one I have in this series, being released for a trade. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, November 14, 2013
Wow! thank you so much! This actually came in the mail last week, only getting to the PC now. I've been using my phone to check in to BookCrossing, but I can't make journal entries on the phone all the time. Thank you very much for this next episode in the "Haunted Book Shop Mysteries." I've really been enjoying them! I'll make an entry when I've read it! The book I promised to you in exchange is second on the TBR pile, so it will be on its way. (Don't worry, I wrote a note on it this time so I won't forget where it's destined to go!)

February 11, 2014: Started this today! Looking forward to seeing what Penny, her friends in Quindicott, and Jack are up to next!

February 25, 2014: I'm so sad to see this series end. I really enjoyed it! Reserved to travel as a RABCK!

February 26, 2014: The set of four Haunted Bookshop mysteries was accepted by JennyC1230 and will be on their way soon.

March 2, 2014: The Ghost and the Dead Deb, The Ghost and the Dead Man's Library, The Ghost and the Femme Fatale, and The Ghost and the Haunted Mansion will all be traveling to JennyC1230 together this week!

Journal Entry 4 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, March 03, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (3/3/2014 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Thank you so much! I enjoyed the first book in this series, so I'm looking forward to reading more about Jack and Penelope in the haunted bookshop. :-)

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 29, 2014
My Review: This is such a fun series! I really love the ghost Jack Shepard. He's able to take Penelope back in time in her dreams. You've got to admit that's pretty cool.

Now that I have finished these books I'm planning to send them to my friend Heather in Arkansas. She loves the Coffehouse mysteries, by this same author. She probably won't journal them, but at least they will be with a book lover for awhile. ;-)