Grimms' Fairy Tales

by Brothers Grimm | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 014062158x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingUofB-iLoungewing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/18/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingUofB-iLoungewing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2013
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by A-Maclay. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!

Journal Entry 2 by wingUofB-iLoungewing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2013
Now available on the OBCZ shelf in the iLounge, University of Birmingham Main Library.

Journal Entry 3 by wingUofB-iLoungewing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, October 25, 2013
This is no longer in the iLounge OBCZ as of today, so marking it as travelling pending a Journal Entry.If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website, and the iLounge! Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post a review when you've read it. When you've finished with the book, pass it on to someone else and help it travel further. If you join BookCrossing, you, like everyone else who has owned this book so far, will be able to see where it goes next!

Journal Entry 4 by Vixen24601 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, August 15, 2020
Picked up at UoB-iLounge

Journal Entry 5 by Vixen24601 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 15, 2022
Available

Journal Entry 6 by Vixen24601 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 18, 2022
reserved for a RABCK

Journal Entry 7 by Vixen24601 at Twickenham, Middlesex United Kingdom on Sunday, May 22, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/22/2022 UTC) at Twickenham, Middlesex United Kingdom

Sent as a RABCK

Journal Entry 8 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Thank you so much for this double wish list package. I loved the way you parcelled it it, great fun to open.