Where or When : A Novel

by Anita Shreve, Virginia Barber | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BigJohnLefty of Des Moines, Iowa USA on 10/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by BigJohnLefty from Des Moines, Iowa USA on Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Got this on the last day of the Planned Parenthood Book Sale, when everything is 75% off.... a steal of a price!

I picked it up partly because it was written by an author whose other work has been selected for Oprah Book Club.

Plan to read soon.....

Journal Entry 2 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Monday, December 21, 2015
This was a really good read, and once, again, a surprise ending really knocked me for a loop.
I like the way the narrative interwove the perspectives of the two main characters, and also jumped around in time a bit.

plan to release or RABCK soon......

Journal Entry 3 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Thursday, January 07, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/6/2016 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am sending this off to bkind2books for her OBCZ.... Hope this finds a good home!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Another wonderful writer for the OBCZ - thanks, BIgJohn!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, February 04, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (2/4/2019 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Sending as a RABCK with another book - feel free to read or release as you wish

Journal Entry 6 by wingwaterfallingwing at Rockledge, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Waiting patiently for me to return to FL. I've read other books by the author but not this one. Thanks so much for sending this on to me.