Sanctus (Sanctus Trilogy)

by Simon Toyne | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0062038311 Global Overview for this book
Registered by nada50 of Baltimore, Ontario Canada on 10/11/2013
Journal Entry 1 by nada50 from Baltimore, Ontario Canada on Friday, October 11, 2013
This is a second copy I received - enjoyed the first one - this is the first of a trilogy - if you like secret society thrillers steeped in history and geography - you'll like this series.

Journal Entry 2 by nada50 at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, October 11, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/12/2013 UTC) at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoy & pass along!

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2013
Picked up at the October meeting for my Dad.

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 08, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (11/8/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the "Everyone has a story meeting." Returned from my Dad.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, November 10, 2014
Picked this up at the Nov BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 10, 2015
I read all 3 books very close together, so this is a review for the entire series rather than just this book.

I liked this series. The quality of each book is very consistent. These are great "airport novels". Fast paced, lots of action, adventure, conspiracies, good guys, bad guys, good guys disguised as bad guys, and bad guys disguised as good guys.

The religious component reminded me a bit of Dan Brown novels, but I liked these more than the more recent Dan Brown ones.

Journal Entry 7 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (1/9/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Bringing to the January Calgary BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 8 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 12, 2015
Grabbed at get together

Journal Entry 9 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
I wasn't sure about this book when I started it, but once I got into the story I quite enjoyed it. The author really made me feel for some of the characters.

Thanks for the interesting read

Journal Entry 10 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 11, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (3/11/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together

Journal Entry 11 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 11, 2017
Picked up this book at the March meetup at Cravings.

Journal Entry 12 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 03, 2019
Took this along on holiday as I had been listening to it about 1 1/2 years ago and then couldn't get it out of the library again so I took an ebook version. Decided to start again as I was having trouble remembering the story. It kept me pretty involved.

Journal Entry 13 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/13/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this book to the July meet up at Cravings.

Journal Entry 14 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2019
Caught at local book crossing meetup.

Journal Entry 15 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 23, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (5/23/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Handoff to fellow book-crosser.

Journal Entry 16 by Mateya_Foster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 11, 2020
Reminds me of the DaVinci Code. Book 1 of a trilogy. Very nice!