The adventures of Sherlock Holmes

by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JHulkko of Nokia, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 10/9/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JHulkko from Nokia, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, October 09, 2013
"The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes is a collection of twelve stories by Arthur Conan Doyle, featuring his famous detective"

Journal Entry 2 by JHulkko at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/10/2013 UTC) at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Kiitos kirjahyllyni keventämisestä, hyvää matkaa! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingTaryawing at Tammela, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Saturday, October 19, 2013
Sherlock arrived in Tammela and is waiting for his turn :) Last summer I watched some older film versions of his cases, but I'm not sure if I've ever read any Holmes stories - although I must have read them in my youth, I'm probably just too senile to remember.. However, I love them short so twelve cases in one book is just perfect :) Thank you for sending this to me!

Journal Entry 4 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, July 05, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/5/2020 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Kaksinkertaisen vesivahingon (ulkoseinän/parvekkeen remontoijat aiheuttivat tulvan kotiini 18.6. ja 30.6.) seurauksena lähtee SmartPostia Kokkolaan :)

Hivenen jännitystä kesäpäiviin!

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 5 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, July 07, 2020
Thank you, I might use this book as a snack - one story at time between other books - sometimes later!