The Tower

by Simon Toyne | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by nada50 of Baltimore, Ontario Canada on 10/6/2013
Journal Entry 1 by nada50 from Baltimore, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 06, 2013
The final book of the trilogy - challenges many religious based ideologies.

Journal Entry 2 by nada50 at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/12/2013 UTC) at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoy & pass along!

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2013
Picked up at the October meeting for my Dad.

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 08, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (11/8/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the "Everyone has a story meeting." Returned from my Dad.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, November 10, 2014
Picked up at the November BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 10, 2015
I read all 3 books very close together, so this is a review for the entire series rather than just this book.

I liked this series. The quality of each book is very consistent. These are great "airport novels". Fast paced, lots of action, adventure, conspiracies, good guys, bad guys, good guys disguised as bad guys, and bad guys disguised as good guys.

The religious component reminded me a bit of Dan Brown novels, but I liked these more than the more recent Dan Brown ones.

Journal Entry 7 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (1/9/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Bringing to the January Calgary BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 8 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 11, 2015
picked this up at the meeting

Journal Entry 9 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 21, 2015
Picked up at get together.

Journal Entry 10 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 13, 2016
The style of this book was somewhat different compared to the other two with the way it jumped back and forth in time. It also introduced more new characters than I was expecting. It was a well written ending to this series which really drew me right along. Though some parts made me sad (the library!), and I'm not completely sure how I feel about the ending. But I liked the different take it had on the end of days.

Thanks for the interesting read!

Journal Entry 11 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 11, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (3/11/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together

Journal Entry 12 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
The third book - another interesting addition to the other two. Kept me reading!!

Journal Entry 13 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 09, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Time to take my sack full of books to the November meetup at Cravings Restaurant and find a new reader for each of them.

Journal Entry 14 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Caught at local meetup.

Journal Entry 15 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 23, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (5/23/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Handoff to fellow book-crosser.

Journal Entry 16 by Mateya_Foster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 11, 2020
3rd book in a trilogy. Looking forward to finishing the series!