Blessings: A Novel

by Anna Quindlen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BigJohnLefty of Des Moines, Iowa USA on 10/5/2013
Journal Entry 1 by BigJohnLefty from Des Moines, Iowa USA on Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Got this on the last day of the Planned Parenthood Book Sale, when everything is 75% off.... a steal of a price!

I picked it up partly because it was written by an author whose other work has been selected for Oprah Book Club.

Plan to read soon.....

Journal Entry 2 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, December 25, 2015
Quite an interesting story, complete with family secrets and a baby left on a doorstep. The characters all seemed real to me, too, which is real important.

will release or RABCK soon......

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Thank you BigJohnLefty your book is here, mine is still on its way. I hope it w'll be soon with you. We have a very interesting mail rate for sending books internationally but the delay is a bit unpredictable.

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, January 09, 2017
Never despair on people.

A very special book offered by BigJohnLefty who passed away some time later.

Reserved for an occasion.