corner corner How I Got My Shrunken Head (Goosebumps, No 39)

How I Got My Shrunken Head (Goosebumps, No 39)
by R.L. Stine | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/3/2013

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 05, 2013

I chose this book from Little Free Library #266 of Tenley Drive in Silver Spring, Maryland.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/5/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

This book returned today to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out again for Round #2. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/21/2017 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My four-year-old grandson chose this book to take home to his house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The June 2017 Allergic to A Release Challenge hosted by babypooh.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Caught!

My four-year-old grandson returned this book to me because it was too scary. I'll save it for him until he's older.